“Anyone may so arrange his affairs that his taxes shall be as low as possible…”
- Judge Hand, Gregory v. Helvering, 1934
As tax law grows increasingly more complex, it is important to have a professional on your team! As Knight Accounting & Technology, we keep up on tax law daily in order to provide our clients with the best possible solutions to minimizing their tax liability through accurate and thorough tax preparation, as well as year-round tax planning.
What should you expect when working with Knight Accounting & Technology?
* Fair, upfront pricing. We are not afraid to put our prices in writing and are happy to give quotes in advance of preparing your return. Click here for our 2009 Tax Season Pricelist.
* We offer flexible scheduling to meet your needs, including face-to-face meetings in Westmintser, DTC and Summit County. Appointments must be scheduled in advance, but we do offer evening and weekend hours, not just the usual 8 – 5. Many clients also take advantage of our mail-in service, and we offer a $25 discount for those who choose this option!
* Scared of an audit? We don’t think you should be, as we are happy to assist you with any letters you receive from the IRS. If you want a little extra protection, check out our Gold Plan described in the Engagement Letter for Tax Preparation Services_2009.
* We are open year-round, and are easily accessible by email (email@example.com), phone (303-598-4413) and fax (303-374-5665). Our clients don’t just rely on us at tax time, they reach out to us throughout the year for help with tax planning.
* We don’t give up until our clients have taken advantage of every possible deduction. Are you taking advantage of the home office deduction? Do you know which meals, entertainment & travel expenses are deductible? Do you track your miles? We’ll coach you through what you need to know and we’ll provide the tools to help you capture your information (Individual Tax Organizer, Rental Property Tax Organizer, Small Business Tax Organizer).