Greetings! In order to continuing improving my service offerings, I have redesigned by website, www.cpamichele.com, and added a blog. I strongly encourage you to follow the instructions below and sign up for the blog…I will use it to update you on pertinent tax information in a timely manner. While I will still send out my annual newsletter, this blog will help me keep you posted throughout the year.
1) Visit www.cpamichele.com. On the right, you’ll see a link that says “Click here to subscribe to my blog.”
2) The next screen is the registration screen…please create a username and enter your email address. Then, click on the box next to “Click here to subscribe to email notifications for new posts” and click Register.
3) Your password will be emailed to you, along with a link to log into your subscriptions.
4) Once you log in, you will see a screen that allows you to enter various information (there is no need to!) and also change your password to something easier to remember at the bottom.
5) More importantly, once you are logged in, there is a link to Subscriptions on the left side. Under subscriptions, you have the option to select or deselect various categories. When I post a blog, I will assign it to a category…choose the ones that interest you, and you will receive an email when I post a blog to that specific category.
a. Personal – Dave, Jacob and I keep pretty busy, and personal posts will be about the things we do and the places we go!
b. Shopping & Savings – CPA often stands for “Cheapest Person Alive,” so when I get a great deal or find a fantastic bargain, I’ll post it here!
c. Individual Taxes – Sign up here for updates on tax changes that affect you & your family, and I’ll do my best to help you save money on taxes and take advantage of all the tax deductions and credits available to you.
d. QuickBooks – As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, I often get early notices of Intuit updates and produce releases, and I will communicate those as well as my favorite tips on this post.
e. Small Business Tax & Accounting - If you own a small business, this is the feed for you! I’ll keep you posted on tax changes and provide relevant accounting updates as they come across my desk.
f. Urgent – This category will be used sparingly, and only as a means of me communicating the ‘you absolutely need to hear this!’ issues.
g. Not-for-Profit – If you work for, or run, a Not for Profit, these posts will keep you up to date on the ever-changing world of governance and reporting.